· Learn the most common mistakes
dog owner's makes that may promote aggression and how to avoid them. You’ll know how to help your dog develop good behaviors and become the best friend of man that you always expected your dog to be.
· How to recognize the warning signs your dog always gives before a bite and how to remove potential triggers. You’ll be able to sense your dog’s behavior even before you dog reacts aggressively!
· 7 little known warning signs your dog gives before biting. What you can do to immediately recognize any of these signs.
· Discover 7 reasons why your puppy and older dog bites and how to prevent this behavior.
· 11 rules for buying a puppy. Learn from mistakes most dog owners make in choosing a puppy. How to evaluate your environment and put other conditions into consideration in order to have a best dog that suits you and your home.
· Uncover the little known secret that top dog trainers use when rehabilitating dogs using positive reinforcement training techniques.
· Find out how to make your dog a friendly dog. Discover the influence of nature on the development of canine aggression.
· Learn about seven amazing ways to teach your puppy bite inhibition.
· The four chewing modification methods and how you can protect property loss due to aggressive chewing.
· 21 dog behaviorist secrets to preventing aggressive dog bites.
In addition, you’ll also discover …
· “Object exchange” rule of socialization and why knowing this can accelerate your dog obedience quicker and easier than you ever thought possible. Just like the musician must master his scales so the dog owners must master these rules to have a friendly dog.
· “Food bowl games” sure-fire techniques to solving food aggression. How you can use this to transform your puppies food aggression into a well behaved older dog.
· Why so many dog owners misuse the “no bite” command. Learn the proper way that accredited dog trainers are using this technique to have a bite free dog.
· Why the ‘rule of many’ is such a powerful training method you can perform to become skilled at fixing your dog’s aggressive behavior.
· Alpha techniques and its effects on your dog behavior. Amazing truth from a guru dog behavior specialist.
· Reasons why use of toy games in reconditioning your puppy’s possessiveness with objects is the best method of solving aggressive behavior.
· Simple positive reinforcement training to reconditioning your dog to normal behavior. How to recondition your dog to accept what most other dogs will not accept.
· Best top dog training rule to fixing any dog problem – biting, jumping, chewing and many more in minimum time.
· How to build trust in your dog using positive reinforcement strategies. Top trainer's ways of establishing a strong relationship with a dog.
· Never before revealed positive reinforcement training techniques for rehabilitating your dog.
· Discover a method that turned a hard mouthing half terrier puppy ‘Nesa’ into a soft mouth, loving terrier in as little as 7 days.
· Secret socialization methods to having a friendly dog at home. Step by step socialization tips from puppy to older dog. How to do it to get maximum result.
· The rule of seven and its relevance to successful socialization of your dog.
· 15 do’s and don’ts of socialization. Best ways to introduce your puppy or dog into your house.
· 17 socialization steps for parents expecting baby. How to ensure that your house is safe for the coming baby.
· Tree Rule for children. Expert’s opinion on how to prevent your children from unexpected dog bites by teaching them how to stand like a tree rule.
· A teething response plan any dog owner can follow to soften the impact of teething on your dog. Thus preventing aggressive puppy mouthing.
· Learn from expert’s opinion on praising your dog’s actions. Know when to praise your dog and how to do praise effectively.
· Simple exercises that will help boost your puppy’s body system, speed his teething period and make him more comfortable.
· Effects of tug of war game you may not know. How these promote aggression in your dog, creating a non secure environment for your children and neighbors.
· Seven things you should do if your dog bites. How to be a responsible dog owner, avoid serious legal action of getting your dog euthanized.
· Dogs chasing cars. How to recognize the causes of this negative behavior and positive reinforcement techniques to stop this behavior.
· Canine bloat and temperament. Top dog behavior methods to keep your dogs mind as healthy as their body.
All this and more will get your dog bite proof, improve his obedience faster than you expect. You see, once you take care of the fundamentals then everything else falls into place.
Do you know what a football coach does anytime his team doesn’t perform as they should? You’ve got it … He takes them right back to the basics of the game.
This proven manual will get you mastering the basics and on the road to becoming an admired dog owner in your community.